miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

Maze.

I’ve been gone.
Into the most uncomfortable positions,
Screwed in with nails.
Breathing isn’t quintessential anymore.
Carbon Monoxide paradise.
A chest filled by bricks, cobblestone lungs,
Narrow corridors of capillary roads.
Spatial in-congruence that slides,
That swifts so gently.
Pointing out the obvious remark.

I’ve been gone.
Have been trying to come back for so long.
Pressure, altitudes and steep falls.
Rouged-out cheeks, clacking hips.
Pulsations that rise towards the tip,
Of a throbbing head that yells at itself.
Ever resting, a thread of unwinding road.
A fickle piece of woodchip, a touch.

I’ve been gone.
Still intertwined with all.
Inescapable symmetry that calls,
Yet I’ve been gone and haven’t answered.
Some day I will pick up.

But I’ve been gone and have lost that,
That which I’ve been looking for.


1 comentario:

  1. I like the use of words here in the senses of you describing something very deep and being able to share it for other to understand.

    ResponderBorrar